What if my wife tries to move the kids out state?

Neither party can relocate out of the state while a divorce is pending. After the divorce, the primary residential parent can relocate after giving the appropriate notice to the other parent. For the alternative residential parent to defeat a relocation of the child by the primary residential parent, the parent must prove a substantial risk of harm to the child if custody remained the same.